You have a right of erasure to obtain from StockTraderClass.com the erasure of your personal data based on any of the following grounds:
1. your personal data is no longer necessary in connection with the purposes for which StockTraderClass.com collected or otherwise processed your personal data (subject to the exceptions described below);
2. com collected or otherwise processed your personal data on the basis of your consent and you have since withdrawn your consent (subject to the exceptions described below);
3. You have exercised your right to object to processing (discussed below) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for
StockTraderClass.com to continue processing your personal data;
4. com has unlawfully processed your personal data;
5. Compliance with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or the law of any “member state” of the EU (a “Member State”), to which StockTraderClass.com is subject, requires the erasure of your personal data; or
6. com has collected your personal data in relation to the offer of information society services, i.e., an offer for a service normally provided for remuneration, at a distance (the parties are not simultaneously present), by electronic means, and at the individual request of the recipient of the service.
Your right to erasure described above, does not apply where StockTraderClass.com’s processing of your personal data is necessary for:
6. exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
7. complying with a legal obligation imposed by the EU or any Member State to which StockTraderClass.com is subject or for carrying out a task in the public interest; or
8. establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.